1. Changes to products, services and pricing
We may modify prices and product and service offerings at our discretion for any reason (including but not limited to changes in market conditions, product discontinuation, changes in availability, manufacturer changes, errors in advertising, and in other circumstances)
2. Pricing:All prices are displayed in Australian Dollars.
2.1 You must not pay, or attempt to pay, for Orders through any fraudulent or unlawful means.
2.2 We will provide you with a receipt at time of confirmation of the Order (in respect of Online Payments) which specifies the total fees and charges for the products and services in your Order.
3. Refund:Olīvonn will gladly offer a refund or exchange for items you wish to return via post on the following conditions:
(i) the item is returned within 14 days of receipt of purchase;
(ii) the item has not been damaged;
(iii) the original tags and hygiene stickers (where applicable) are attached;
5. Disclaimer regarding Content:We have used our best endeavors to ensure all Content appearing on the Website is correct and up-to-date at the time of publication. OlīVonn does not represent or warrant the accuracy or completeness of the Content and is not responsible for any errors, omissions or defects. Depending on the resolution of the screen you use to access the Website, the colours of products as displayed may not constitute an accurate depiction of the true colour of the item.
5.1. Olīvonn, its directors, employees, agents, contractors and related entities will not be liable to you for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damage, loss of profits or anticipated profits, economic loss, loss of business opportunity, loss of data, loss of reputation or loss of revenue (irrespective of whether the loss or damage is caused by or relates to breach of contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise) arising in connection with the Website, the Content, all links to or from the Website, or the goods and services advertised or referred to on the Website.
7. GeneralThe Website is owned and operated by or on behalf of OlīVonn. The Content is obtained and developed from a variety of sources including but not limited to collaborations with third parties and information provided by third parties under license.
8. CopyrightAll Content contained on the Website is protected by Australian and international copyright laws, unless indicated otherwise.
You may view the Website and the Content using your web browser and/or smartphone and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy of the Content or parts of this site or application for your own information, research or study. If you do, you must: (a) not change the Content from how it appears on this site unless authorised by OlīVonn and then only according the conditions as stipulated by OlīVonn; and (b) include the copyright notice "© OlīVonn 2020" on the copy.